Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
07-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I want to figure out how to include the people watching the fireworks now so will try something else next time.
Ultrawide, with them just far enough away to be in focus, and maybe a small flashlight to paint them so they show up as more than black shapes on a black background but don't distract from the fireworks like they would if they were well-lit. That's what I was going to try, anyway.

07-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #32
pjr

This is what I was able to get from my K-x 55-300 lens during july 4th fireworks. One image out of camera.. multi exposure shot (4 exposures). Each tree is one shot. K-x still takes some good pictures for me. These are 10-15 sec exposures with ISO 200 and camera resting on a small bridge rail. With kid in my 2nd hand .

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, fireworks, k-5, photography