Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I shoot both. I prefer the ease of use from .jpegs and they work for me 90% of the time, but there is no denying the power of RAW files. Currently, space has never been an issue, but if it did then shooting just RAW to save some wouldn't bother me.

03-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Being somewhat new to the digital world I have been shooting mostly jpegs because thats all I had available to me in my point and shoot Fuji and had been pretty satisfied with the results. Recently I tried a few shots with the raw-jpeg button and was really surprised how much better the raw was so now i'm shooting a lot more raw. I still do shoot jpegs most of the time. At my point on the learning curve i'm learning things one step at a time and i'm really new with Photoshop also so the raw-jpeg button is a nice option for me.