Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Brian,
I talked with the Colorado folks today as well. I was told that they have just received a shipment of cameras and that my replacement will be send in the next day or so.
She also told me that I would see updated info the the website that will include a tracking number.
I was told they ship via UPS Ground but when I asked for an upgrade of shipping she willingly changed it to 2nd Day Air. Nice touch I thought.
With any luck I might have my new body by the weekend. . .

01-19-2007, 07:01 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey,
I checked on mine yesterday (dead flash sent in jan. 3) and the service rep. said mine will be replaced as well. Keep me posted I'm anxious to get my camera back ! Maybe we'll get the new firmware too.
t.b.
01-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Yesterday when I checked the automated web page with repair information it still said "IN PROCESS". What was different was the serial number. No longer was it my original, but a new one with 228xxxx. Today there is a UPS tracking number showing a scheduled delivery for Monday.

Life is good.

Brian