Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-21-2008, 03:49 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
I know you mean this in fun, but for those who are trying to figure things out for real, the mode dial is "exposure modes" where as the front switch is "focus modes"

But if you really want to push the limit on auto functions, just what the H*** does the grean button do in manual, suprise it sets the exposure to the Automatic settings, maybe it should have just turned on the light meter, oops sorry that is already on
That's because the green button on the K10D switches you to Hyper-Manual. It is a very useful feature to help zero in on the correct exposure and allow you to switch the appropriate shutter speed and aperture settings quickly.

To have a better understanding you can reference the very informative and excellent info provided by Pentax here:
PENTAX digiich
PENTAX digiich

03-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by krs Quote
Now if I could only remember what I read.....
One of my former bosses teached me this:

"Written isn't read, read isn't understood..."