Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #31

QuoteOriginally posted by zbrueningsen Quote
It is an extremely underrated and capable camera.
Really, you think it's extremely underrated?

Almost every post in this forum (and other Pentax related forums)......as well as almost every review (professional or user) is extremely positive for the K-x. It think it was the first entry level camera to feature such a great low light sensor, was the smallest of its kind at the time, was one of the biggest sellers for Pentax, and there is a list a mile long of users who don't feel the need to upgrade. I'm not sure even the K-5 has received the anecdotal accolades of the K-x.

I bought my K-r after starting out with a *istDL......and then bought a K-x as a superior low light "backup" to the DL (though I still LOVE the ccd images at low ISO in that thing). I was skeptical about all the K-x users who insisted all the "improvements" with the K-r were not enough to upgrade.....but to my surprise I find myself using the K-x as much as the K-r. It's an awesome little camera.

So me scratches head and wonders

07-29-2013, 03:18 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I'm no talking inside Pentax land. Underrated in the sense it should have hooked so many rebel users to come over.