Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
SDM and autofocus

I have a quick question regarding video mode on dslr and the "*" lenses. Can you autofocus while shooting video using a lens with SDM? I have a pentax k-x and I recently purchased a DA*55. Can I use the SDM to autofocus during while in video mode? Currently with the DA 40 I have to prefocus in live view and then shoot video and while in video I have to manually focus.

Thanks

08-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
SDM got nothing to do with being able to AF during video, it's all about the camera body.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
autofocus, camera, dslr, mode, photography, sdm, video