Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2015, 03:48 PM   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Piotrek K Quote
Just one of the first snaps from this setup below.
Great shot and good to see this thread get a revival Piotrek.
I am still using the K20D - I have the M40 and enjoy it so yes the K20 does become a walk around rig. Now the K3 is my main camera the K20 does fine back up as the Digital spottie and has the adapter ring almost permanently attached so all the M42 lenses go straight on while the K3 handles the autofocus and colourful lenses.
At some shoots having two systems K20 with manual focus and takumars and K3 with DA lenses makes a fun versatile setup and stops all that fiddling with adapters. Examples are from a shoot earlier in the month posted in the Takumar thread and the K3 examples thread.

I look forward to seeing more of your images - if this is just a snap I especially look forward to seeing a more planned shot. :-)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, camera, cameras, color, dslr, filter, focus, format, images, k20, mode, photography