Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Ohnar zoom reverser / slide copier

Has anyone used one of these on a K10?

IT.OHNAR C-1331 1:1 - 2:1 Zoom Slide Copier Slide Copiers

I already have one, with all the Canon T2 mounts, which I used on the old Ae1p and EOS600 with great success.
On the barrel where it zooms there are figures 1.0 to 2.5, which I presume are magnification settings ( I've lost the instructions and it's been many years since I used the thing )
So is it worth buying a T2 mount for the K10. And if so, what settings etc should I use.

That site also lists this one linked below as 'digital' - so is my old one no good?

IT.OHNAR C-1334 Digital Slide Duplicator - 52 mm Slide Copiers

The spec' says this screws onto the filter thread of the camera lens, but it doesn't say 'which size' and the picture shows it mounted to the camera????

I also have a Canon G3 which has a detachable lens cover, so maybe there's a fitment for that which would allow me to view on the scree instead of the viewfinder of the K10.

I've searched all the other slide copying threads and these type of copiers don't seem to have been discussed.

Last edited by Lloydy; 03-26-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: clarity