Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2008, 02:22 AM   #16

This is why you shouldn't use photoshop express...

QuoteQuote:
Adobe does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, with respect to Your Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant Adobe a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any format or medium now known or later developed.

03-31-2008, 03:46 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Didn't work for me. Adobe make one good thing - Photoshop. C'est tout.

I'm sorely tempted to simply upload an image consisting solely of the words "ADOBE ARE A PACK OF *****" and see what happens.
03-31-2008, 07:25 AM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
Worked for me!

Very nice, cute, colourful shots! But I did notice some noise in some of them. You might want to address that, since it's visible even at reduced resolution.
I agree. most of them, except the newspaper one, where not thought out they were just shot with a point and shoot camera