Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #1

Reprogram the Movie/LV Buttons?

I am hoping this would be doable with a firmware update, rather than waiting for a K3 II: The ability to reprogram the movie and liveview dedicated buttons to other functions more useful to us SLR diehards. I realize that video and liveview are here to stay (cringe), indeed even I probably use liveview maybe once a year in difficult shooting situations, however it would be useful to have the ability to reprogram the numerous buttons dedicated to those functions to allow more direct access to other functions. Movie via SLR buffs can keep things as is while others less interested in video can get back several useful buttons; liveview and movie mode can remain accessible via the info/menu screens for the rare occasions that they are needed.

Last edited by haziz; 11-06-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ability, buttons, camera, dslr, functions, liveview, movie, photography, reprogram, slr, video