Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2008, 01:44 AM   #1

FINALLY, it's here! (just sharing excitement)

You see, I've been waiting for this (to become DSLR owner) since K10 was announced. It was hard waiting cause my THREE SLRs died years ago. So I was sentenced to compact camera (albeit very good OLY 5060 compact camera) and all the time had to put up with the frustration of not being able to really focus manually combined with slow autofocusing and some other stuff.

And now, K20 finally arrived few days ago, just in time for Global Pentax Day!
Now I'm sorry for not taking a day off from work! EDIT - stupid me - 5.4. is Saturday!

Everything's fine now, I really like the camera, menu and controls internal logic and structure feel right and intuitive to me (that was the biggest question for me because I did not have the chance to try it out).

Let the games begin!

Last edited by gamgee; 04-03-2008 at 05:28 AM.
04-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gamgee Quote
You see, I've been waiting for this (to become DSLR owner) since K10 was announced. It was hard waiting cause my THREE SLRs died years ago. So I was sentenced to compact camera (albeit very good OLY 5060 compact camera) and all the time had to put up with the frustration of not being able to really focus manually combined with slow autofocusing and some other stuff.

And now, K20 finally arrived few days ago, just in time for Global Pentax Day!
Now I'm sorry for not taking a day off from work!

Everything's fine now, I really like the camera, menu and controls internal logic and structure feel right and intuitive to me (that was the biggest question for me because I did not have the chance to try it out).

Let the games begin!
Congratulations!

I'm sure you will happy with this purchase!
Spring is now and Croatia has a lot of photographic sceneries, landscapes, people and objects for you to explore!

- Bert

- Bert