Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #1

Samsung GX-1S Firmware Update Problem

Hello,

I cannot properly update my GX1S firmware on the Samsung site. I think I am following their directions, but apparently I am not. Can anyone give me some guidance? Thank you.

Tim

04-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Tim4Peace Quote
Hello,

I cannot properly update my GX1S firmware on the Samsung site. I think I am following their directions, but apparently I am not. Can anyone give me some guidance? Thank you.

Tim
If the GX-1S is anything like the *ist DS, then you need to first copy the firmware binary file to the root section of your memory card using your PC and card reader/writer. Put your memory card back into your camera. While holding down the MENU button, turn on your camera. You should then see instructions on your LCD screen for updating your firmware.

Alex

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, firmware, photography, samsung