Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2014, 11:12 AM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
The bag might even be useable if the person who donated it wasn't a smoker.
Guess you haven't read the reviews for the SMC-F 35-70mm 3.5-4.5 macro and I'll spend a few bucks for a decent Vivitar Tokina 400mm lens any day. It will fetch more than what I paid if I decide to sell it. The SF1 camera I could care less about but will try it out and add it to my collection of film cameras.

01-03-2014, 11:28 AM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Oldbayrunner Quote
Guess you haven't read the reviews for the SMC-F 35-70mm 3.5-4.5 macro and I'll spend a few bucks for a decent Vivitar Tokina 400mm lens any day. It will fetch more than what I paid if I decide to sell it. The SF1 camera I could care less about but will try it out and add it to my collection of film cameras.
I have a 35-70 that I bought on shopgoodwill attached to a SF1. It even came with a F70-210. I was just making a snarky comment about the bag.

That being said. Buying lenses on shopgoodwill is a crap shoot. Don't count what you have until you have it.