Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
K10D out of the box!

Exciting news!

Just received my new K10D kit in the mail!

Just anxious to get the battery charged so I can play with it! Geez.. I aint doing any more work today...

I can't wait to get the FA 50 these days, and maybe this friday I already have a psyparty (full of decors and laser beams and all) to photography. Not sure if I want to bring the camera to this party, as I will be partying a lot too! Maybe.. lets see!

Great!

PS. can I now legally add the K10D banner to my signature?

04-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Congratulations BBear. I think all new equipment should come with fully charged batteries. I had to wait couple of hours for my wife's new P&S Panasonic battery to charge so I could play with it.

Have fun with your camera but dont drink and shoot because even SR will not help you
04-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Grats. And I hope you got a memory card for it .
04-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Zewrak Quote
Grats. And I hope you got a memory card for it .
I have a Canon P&S and my car also uses SD... so a total of 5 Gbs should be a good amount to start with.