Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2007, 08:23 AM   #16
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by WMBP Quote
Ed,

That's what forums like this are for - that's why we're all here.

If you don't already have it (and if I have not already recommended it) let me recommend Joe Farace's book on the K100D: Pentax K100D/K110D, published by Lark Books, New York, in their Magic Lantern Guides series. It does not have the answers to all my questions, but I find it much easier to use and more informative than the user's guide that came with the camera. It even has a basic chapter on workflow.

Will

Good morning Will,

Well, I just picked up the Magic Latern Book over the weekend. Haven't had the time to open it up yet as I have been doing other reading and fretting with the Camera Raw issue.

I wish someone would publish a book on the SilkyPix software (perhaps the Magic Latern book covers it) which came with my K100D. I'm either completely stupid or the book for that software is poorly written (I thinks it's the latter).

After an absence from Photography for more than 25 years, the digital world is just a bit overwhelming coupled with the fact that I am not particularly computer literate.

At any rate, you help was much appreciated.

Thanks

Ed