Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #1

Faulty mode selection ring on k20d

Good time of a day Pentaxians

I was about to sell my k20d and upon cross checking for unspotted problems (to be fair seller) found my mode selector does skip user b m and occasionally tav modes. It is possible to put them on but wheel has to stop in odd middle of modes position or not working at all.
As well, apparently, meter mode always on center weight and does not swift to spot or matrix( knob moves)
Question: is this repairable or should I sell it as faulty ?
I am proffecient enough in diyaudio so diy skills could help with fixing problem..

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k20d, mode, mode selection, modes, photography
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search