Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #46

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Apapukas Quote
I assure you that unless there is an extremely fine fabric + you blast it with flash directly, you are not going to see any significant moire.

I have absolutely forgotten about this moire thing, never had an issue with it.
I agree with you. Today is my first day I am shooting with a lens on the body.
The lens is of course sigma 24-70, which makes ex sharpness at f4. And I shot more than 400 photos to try the lens and the body.
I didn't see any moire on back lcd.
Pttl error I was mentioning was acceptable. Not that bad as k5.
The sigma lens is a bad copy, has too stiff zoom ring, my wife couldnt turn the zoom ring from 24 to 70.

---------- Post added 04-12-14 at 09:23 PM ----------

My account on pentaxforums.com is free account that has a limit on photo uploading.
Sorry for no photo posts.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, body, camera, canon, confirmation, decision, dslr, features, flash, focus, issue, k3, k5, k5iis, lenses, market, mode, nikon, option, overexposure, photography, post, pttl, sdhc, sigma, system, tamron