Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2008, 01:39 AM   #1

Alternative matte screens with focus aid for my Pentax K100D

What kinds of alternative matte screens with focus aid are available for my Pentax K100D Super?

Any recommendations?

04-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I sure like the split image screens from Katz Eye optics; I have one in my K10d and they do make them for the k100d. You can get all kinds of options added to them, also--different lines etched in the screen for layout, AF pattern, etc..
Katz Eye™ Optics - Custom Focusing Screens
DAN

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aid, alternative, camera, dslr, focus, k100d, matte, pentax, photography, screens