Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-18-2008, 04:55 AM   #16
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes lets hope they can sort out the invoice and get this fixed for you quickly. Does the serial number look close to what's on the box (IE valid)?

06-18-2008, 05:46 AM   #17

Original Poster
Apologies if I didnt make myself clear (as a result of not being a native English speaker probably ).

There is no serial number on the invoice at all.

I was going to send the camera back to the seller and they just asked me what is the Serial No. When I posted it they said that it is different to the one they have in records. After looking through the papers I have noticed that indeed I have two serial numbers.

One being the one from the body, box and one small slip (cant remember now what was it as I am at work and have it at home) and second one (apparently the one they have in records) form packing slip.

Still waiting for their response...

Tom
06-19-2008, 01:53 AM   #18

Original Poster
Another brief update.

Fortunately the seller found mistake in their Dispatch Dept. so all clear now.

I have been asked to send the camera to my local repair centre and here goes my question:

Has anyone on these forums from Ireland had to deliver his/her Pentax to them? What's the best & quckest way to do it. Summer is here (or somewhere else ) and I don't want to waste time.

Appreciate any help.

Tom
10-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
Pentaxian

So you've heard that the camera had no problem and got it back. Does the problem still persist? That'll be awful...