Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
K10d monitor

I bought a k10d last week, relegating my Ricoh GRD to back-up status. Work and weather has prevented me from trying out all the modes and options outdoors. Bit indoors I been looking at it's potential as a still life camera.
Which brings me to my question. Is there any way when the camera is mounted on a tripod, that I can use the monitor to frame and compose?
The GRD has no (built in) viewfinder, and I've had to train myself to look at the sceen.
Regards,
Richard F.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, grd, k10d, monitor, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K10D photos and a widescreen monitor willis Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 04-21-2010 09:59 AM
Connecting a monitor to the K10D Sigmoid Pentax DSLR Discussion 3 09-10-2009 09:12 AM
A common garden 17" CRT monitor vs an average 20-22" LCD monitor for image processing bc_the_path Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 6 07-11-2009 02:28 PM
I need a new monitor, High Roads Photo Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 12 10-07-2008 03:41 PM