Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
Forum Member

Pentax discussion groups

This is a great forum and I'm very glad to have found it. That said, I find I have a fairly large Pentax habit to feed and wondered if there are any yahoo groups for Pentax that are any good. I get a few dozen various ham radio groups that are good and have looked for Pentax groups but haven't found any likely suspects yet. Anyway, I hope it's ok to ask about other Pentax resources to supplement this one.

04-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Check out the PDML (Pentax Discussion Mailing List). The folks there are pretty chatty, lots of photo sharing, and over all a friendly, helpful community. It's a mailing list so, I don't find the reading as pleasant as here, but I've set up my mail client to fix that. The Photo.net Pentax forum is decent as well, not as much traffic as here though.

Hope that helps.
04-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LDB Quote
Anyway, I hope it's ok to ask about other Pentax resources to supplement this one.
PentaxUser.co.uk :: Index

Steves-digicams.com Forums
04-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
Veteran Member

biggest one i think is DPReview Pentax SLR ...

04-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
LDB
Forum Member

Original Poster
You're probably right about dpreview but their format sucks compared to ours. I really like this system and don't mind yahoo groups too much.