Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by c.a.m Quote
I have voted after reading the translation of the blog. Press on, Ron. Good luck.
Google Translate

buttocks Count

What the hell is that . That is someone who writes about buttocks ? No, it is a passionate sports photographer who makes beautiful sports photo `s ladies. Football, volleyball , hockey to athletics . A solid layer of moving images .
An artist and game enthusiast who is trying to make a decisive moment to capture forever. During a football match of women who are fixated on a ball , Pure sport . A top photographer who puts focus its pure solid . For a contest photographers are regularly stationed behind the goal line . Because what are the readership ? On a beautiful shot into the top corner , with the keeper in an athletic dive the ball over the goal try tapping with the fingertips , while a defender with his back to the camera shot of a slender attacker tries to blocks. The photographer follows the game , feel the shot coming and prints . He proudly looks at the screen of his digital camera results . He proudly shows it to editors and clients post the photo enthusiast above the match , because this action has been captured in this compilation crucial.
On to the next game ; with the camera confidently in the attack . Arriving at the controls for the ladies match Belgium - Netherlands something happens that photographer again with two feet on the ground doing right countries . Or better still well below the ground. Its access is denied ! The Belgian Football Association refuses Ron Hendriks simple access ! The reason ? " Mr. Hendriks has more attention to the bilpartijen the ladies than the sporting aspect . " Later threaten the audience only to qualify for the muscular derrieres of our ladies . The games Legitimate commentary Hendriks : "The buttocks are just part because women have a front and a back . "
Nevertheless glad that the Belgian Football Association as taking her ladies in protection , there's really bobo `s needed . Trainers do indeed ( fortunately) still do not . " Trainers suits you anyway ," is probably soon be the new Belgian bobo advice, " when one of your players will soon press a point ( expression of the late Rick Saedeleer for goal ) , give her or not complimenting slap on the buttocks or a close embrace , but only a warm handshake " do the ladies have become so patronized by black - yellow- red tie adorned profiteers , who at the expense of the bond making jaunts to various places and profits from the sport of their athletes they apparently do not respect for full?

---------- Post added 10-05-14 at 22:58 ----------

Voting:

koos.dekoning - Billengraaf - lezerscolumns.metronieuws.nl

The green STEM button below the column. Thank you very much.

05-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #47
Pentaxian

Voted. Good Luck!
05-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter

One more for a fine photographer

Your photographs and comments over the years have been inspirational. Good luck.
Stem done!
05-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #49
Pentaxian

There are many fine people involved in sports administration, but every now and then you'll find someone with an axe to grind who likes to exercise their little authority. This looks like one of those times. I voted in support. Best of luck with it, Ron.

05-10-2014, 11:57 PM   #50

Voted. Strange accusitions. What do they expect and how should one take pictures of female sports in the first place? They wear sports uniforms that are regulated by rules of that particular sport. Maybe female sports shouldn't be allowed to be photographed at all? Is shooting junior football somehow questionable because it involves minors and they wear shorts? And what about men, like sprinters in their small and tight uniforms with their bulging muscles? Aren't their pictures equally "offensive"? I don't get it.

Last edited by jppp; 05-11-2014 at 01:05 AM.
05-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #51
Site Supporter

Voted...
05-11-2014, 04:17 AM   #52
Forum Member

another vote for you ..
05-11-2014, 08:23 AM   #53
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Done. Best of luck!

05-11-2014, 08:39 AM   #54
Pentaxian

I hope my vote helps.
05-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #55
Pentaxian

Done. Shoot on!
05-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #56
Inactive Account

If you want you can vote everyday again. And if you have mobile phones, you can vote on every mobile device per day once, as long as you are not on the wifi. So I voted 5 times today.
05-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #57
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Done.
05-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #58
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks for the support. The voting is closed. No idea if the newspaper takes it tomorrow, but it's top off the list.
05-17-2014, 03:28 AM   #59
Pentaxian

Original Poster
The column will be in the paper on monday.
05-17-2014, 05:31 AM   #60
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Good luck, hope it will turn better for you ! You do great picture, continue !