Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A suggestion

Hi all,

Not that much of a Pentax user any longer, I have this idea of a Pentax/Ricoh, with SR, along the basic NEX design philosophy: a minimal, mirror-less, camera, optimised for manual lenses, with focus peeking, and the excellent Pentax menu system. With an adapter it should work with AF with Pentax lenses, and maybe there is ways of making adapters that could use Nikon lenses, and Canon, too, with functional AF, and maybe even anti-shake?!

I bet it would be a best seller, too!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, camera, dslr, lenses, pentax, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Monthly Contest Rule Suggestion yusuf Site Suggestions and Help 3 01-30-2014 07:11 PM
Suggestion Suggestion to Adam for review wgb Site Suggestions and Help 5 12-06-2013 11:04 AM
I need suggestion for a super wide lens ! Omnis Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 6 09-03-2012 11:53 AM
Purchasing a DSLR soon ~ suggestion on lenses for my shooting style Shooter Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 8 12-09-2009 11:12 AM
Suggestion for a backpack ntx Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 3 05-22-2009 09:39 AM