Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2008, 05:13 AM   #16

Original Poster
Well, if you're not aware that bracketing is on it can look weird to have exposure changing from shot to shot and then resetting, but bracketing wasn't on. I checked through the manual, but I didn't see anything that described or explained the odd behavior. I'm assuming that it's probably something that occurs occasionally but you wouldn't notice most of the time, in fact it probably had happened before but I hadn't noticed until just this time around. This doesn't actually affect exposure, at least if you monitor the aperture readout and don't just count clicks from a known f-stop.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, camera, change, click, couple, direction, dslr, e-dial, k10d, night, photography, stop