Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I would like they never stop to produce K30 for a thing like k50

07-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I'd like a second body too... this one I have is 65 years old and wearing out
....and spares are not that easy to come by....
07-04-2014, 09:57 PM   #18
Pentaxian

I've always tried to have at least a couple of bodies...back in the film days and now in the digital era.

I used to carry my Pentax S1a, ES ll and K1000 during the film era....now I carry my K10D, K-m and K-5 during the digital era. I'd rather have lenses changed at home and on the bodies...than fool around with changing lenses in my vehicle, etc.

I plan beforehand....what lenses I will need for either an event or type of photography I'll be doing...then assign and attach lenses to bodies...at home...then pack them individually in their specific camera bags in my vehicle. All bags are seat belted into the car seats.

This system works for me. Just hard lessons I've learned in 46 years of photography.

---------- Post added 07-05-14 at 12:00 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Oh? who knew

I'd like a second body too... this one I have is 65 years old and wearing out. Who do I see about that?
I know what you mean. My body is also 65 years old and wearing out fast. Very few parts available.

Les