Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I tried to help by answering a few of the simpler questions but got my post's removed.

07-22-2014, 05:35 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
They tried that twice - under Ned - and the reception was rather . . . . . heated. John Carlson is a member (JCPentax).

I'd be surprised if they would do it again in open session, but James Malcolm did do that series of user interviews (many PF members included) including a special 90 minute session with 10 PF members who are all Q Users.
Thanks Monochrome. Didn't realize it had been attempted already. Nice to hear they tried anyway, though it would have been nicer if it had worked out. Ah well.
07-23-2014, 01:31 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please Pentax, can you give me a Q with an (optional) EVF!! Did I say "please"? I love my Q, but I want to see what I'm taking photographs of in good light.