Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Preview switch problems

Hey all,
A guy I know has a k110d. His Preview switch will not return to the on position automatically.
He spoke to a local camera shop they sent him to Pentax Tech support and apparently Pentax Tech support were a little abrasive to him. Something about him being in Canada that TS being in the US.
I dont know the whole story.
Is there anyone on this forum that has an idea about the problem with this camera/ experienced this problem or can make a suggestion where he can go or call in Canada about this problem.
Thanks in advance,
Derm

05-14-2008, 07:03 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Preview Switch Problems

I have always found Pentax Canada Inc., 1770 Argentia Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 3S7, 905-286-5590, www.pentax.ca to be very friendly and helpful.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canada, dslr, pentax, photography, preview, support, switch, tech