Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Colour Space

I have a K10D and use PSE 6.0 for processing (XP Pro SP2). When I set the colour space to sRGB the camera data in PSE shows as sRGB, but when I set the K10D colour space to Adobe RGB the camera data in PSE shows "uncalibrated". If any one has run into this, any info would be appreciated. (This is when the images are JPGs of course).

Thanks

Dave

05-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Tall Guy Quote
I have a K10D and use PSE 6.0 for processing (XP Pro SP2). When I set the colour space to sRGB the camera data in PSE shows as sRGB, but when I set the K10D colour space to Adobe RGB the camera data in PSE shows "uncalibrated". If any one has run into this, any info would be appreciated. (This is when the images are JPGs of course).

Thanks

Dave
What colour space are you using in PSE?
I don't have PSE, perhaps you need to do some calibration of you monitor.

- Bert
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
bymy141

The issue is not with viewing the images (I have my monitor calibrated with a color space base of AdobeRGB), but rather with the proper information getting to the PSE software.

Thanks