Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Finally took some shots with my K10D!

I got my K10 back in the beginning of December but didn't have any money for a memory card until after the holidays, so i've finally played with it and the kit lens isn't too bad.

Pics from early Jan:

Pics from this evening messing w/ slow sync flash, on-board softening effects, and other things:

yes that's a fiber optic lamp

Using the on-board softening effect:

So I'm definitely happy with the camera. Lot more features to learn. Can't wait to get the DA50-200 and go out to the barn and shoot the horses (not literally)

01-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
Veteran Member

One can tell I'm getting tired when my typing or sentences go totally south. Right now it's my typing and I'm trying to catch them as I go.

Great to see you're having fun with your toy! I like the dogs (jack russell? border collie?) and the fibre optic lamp looked really funky.
01-28-2007, 10:43 PM   #3

Original Poster
Hahah. It's that time of night huh? I'm heading to bed myself, I think i'm coming down with a cold.

Yeah, the indoor diecast car shots were done because it was snowing today and really cold out.

Yes, your'e right about the jack russell, the other dog is an austrailian shepherd (cropped tails)
01-28-2007, 10:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Hello Lady,

Nice shots - all of them. But I especially like the second one.