Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #46

QuoteOriginally posted by DSims Quote
What are the profit margins on Windows PCs? I thought good corporate policy included making money.

---------- Post added 10-16-14 at 03:53 PM ----------

Then you should have built it yourself! Once you figure out how to really do it right (although that could take you over a year) you still end up with a machine that requires less than half as much maintenance as Windows.

Of course, most people are better off having Apple build the computer for them. Much better off. But you sound like the type of person who should have done this, rather than complain how crappy your Mac is. At least then you could only blame yourself.
the computer I was using was simply one of the macs at work. i would never pay for that. Like I said, I use windows at home since i can actually build my computer and play the games I want. Mac would be useless for me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
and/or, camera, choice, computer, crappy, dslr, eight, imac, inch, mac, memory, pc, photography, policy, ram, range, ssd, support, upgrades, windows