Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
New address for warranty repairs

I learned the hard way that Ricoh/Pentax warrant repairs are no longer with the firm in Chandler, AZ. The new warranty repairer is Precision Camera, 7 Ann Gina Dr., Infield, CT 06082.

After waiting a month to hear about the status of my camera repair from Pentax, I called the customer service rep in Denver who told me they changed repair firms a couple of months ago. He asked me where I had gotten the Chandler, AZ address and I told him on line through a Pentax site. His response was that must have been an old site. He suggested I call the people in AZ to find out the status of my camera. I called and a very nice person told me that my camera was there sitting on top of her desk waiting for Pentax to authorize shipping payment to them so they could forward it to CT. She suggested I call Pentax and to get them to OK a shipping expense. I have done so and I am waiting for authorization from Pentax management to pay the $15.00 shipping cost. If they won't, the AZ customer service rep told me to call her back and pay the $15 shipment myself and they will mail it out.

I will let you know what happens, but be sure to send all future warranty returns to CT!

Ed
Ocean City, MD

10-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
Pentaxian

See this thread (if you dare):

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/16-pentax-news-rumors/269090-repairs.html
Closed Thread