Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #46
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Yes, the K-3 would be better for continuous AF. Of the ones you mention the K-5ii and, I believe, K-50 are better than the original K-5, but still not as good as the K-3.

Compared to the D7000?I wouldn't know, have never used one, sorry.
Thanks for your response. I assumed that the K3 would be the best regarding continuous autofocus and low light focusing too. But it is out of my budget at the moment.

I am tired of having to tell the kids “hold on, don’t move” while I try to lock focus. It takes away from the spontaneity. It would be great to be able to just shoot away. And I was wondering if the D7000 would allow me to do that. And I’m not even talking about the kids running around. Just moving back and forth.

I know you’ve never used one, but I’m sure someone here has had experience with a D7000 with the situation I’ve described.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, auto, benefit, camera, children, dslr, events, ii, image, iso, issues, k-5, k-5ii, k200d, k5, k5iis, kit, lens, lenses, light, photography, photos, price, quality, question, upgrade, vivitar