Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Well the K5 ll isn't any slouch by any means. (of course I like the lls better...LOL)

11-03-2014, 02:47 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MetteHHH Quote
Thanks everyone. And, Steve:

That IS sound advice. I couldn't do without something to put the DA* 300 on... which is why I ordered a K5II 48 hours after breaking my K3 and sort of blew the holiday budget ...but... you know... there were pelicans...

...and... and piping plovers. I couldn't help it.

That's completely understandable!
11-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Congratulations on retaining the top lens and your reacquisition of a fine camera.
11-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Right. It is now Official. I am a totally undeserving LUCKY BA****D!

I have not even called the insurance company: I broke my camera and DA*300 this easter, my K3 was brand new, and my accident was ABSOLUTELY self-inflicted, since I probably did not seal the DiCaPac properly and might have noticed when it BEGAN to leak rather than when it was full as a wine skin - but - but - but-

My wonderful husband called the insurance company behind my back. My wonderful insurance company tells me they will replace the gear!

YEAYEE!!!

(They just added that this was the LAST time for this kind of damage, so I should get my act together.Which is fair).