Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Same Camera, two configurations

The Online Photographer blog had a nice write up by Carl Weese about the K10D, battery grip, and the DA 12-24. Here it is if you missed it. The Online Photographer

Enjoy,

01-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Is there more than the One Camera, Two Configuration write-up? If so I missed it, but...

That was an easy read from somebody who took the time to try the camera. The text was straight form personal experience, witty and informative. Seems like both 'configurations fit the bill: "Just the thing to go out and spend a day with hunting for pictures."

Maybe I'll run out and buy a third body!
01-31-2007, 02:33 AM   #3
Inactive Account

More Writings

Here is a list of Carl Weese's other essays about the K10D on The Online Photographer. It has been an excellent series.

Carl's Pentax K10D Thought Process to Date:
Part I: "On Buying a Camera"
Part II: "Less is More"
Part III: "On Testing a New (Digital) Camera, Steps A and B"
Part IV: "Weese on Anti-Shake"
Part V: "Anti-Shake Pt. II, or, Shake Reduction as Virtual Tripod for Nature Work"
Part VI: "The Camera-Manual Easter Egg Hunt: Pentax Digital Preview"
Part VII: "To Delete or Not, That is the Question..."
Part VIII: Easter Egg Number Two: Pentax's Green Button
02-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #4

I've been corresponding directly with Carl since he started the series and he is the DIRECT reason I went back to Pentax from olympus and bought the K10D. AWESOME camera, and I'd forgotten how good Pentax glass is compared to the bigguns! He's an extremely approachable man and a delight to "listen" to about the system.
Rob W