Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax K10D & K20D workshops.

Having had my K20D for a few short weeks I have come to quickly appreciate what a feature packed camera it is.
I have also very quickly come to understand that I have a helluva lot more to learn about this camera, and whilst I would (& can) normally wade through the good book and self teach I have also had the following thought. (Uh Oh I hear you all saying )

How much interest would be there in attending some sort of workshops to better understand your camera and to better learn the many features?
These could be run on a regional basis and hopefully supported by Pentax Australia who may/could supply the appropriate people to provide the education. It would also present an opportunity for Pentax Australia to showcase other Pentax products (lenses etc).

To get an idea of interest I am going to ask for a response by region (Australian only) to get an idea of numbers, naturally some costs would be associated with this type of thing and the more people, the lower the cost should be.

I also invite Pentax Australia to respond.

Cheers
Grant

Last edited by Mallee Boy; 05-18-2008 at 08:12 PM.
05-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'd be happy to participate in a workshop in Sydney
05-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #3

Just a thought . . . I bought "Master-Works DVD-Video: Jumpstart Guide for the Pentax K10D Digital SLR Camera" on the web . It does what it says and it moves at a very fast pace but that's why they invented the stop & rewinded buttons. ;-) I think I paid about $19 (US), but I think I saw it on Amazon recently for about $10. . . . Good luck!