Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
11-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #106
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I started with Minolta and I still keep the X-700 and 8 lenses. When Minolta changed mount and start AF system, I felt betrayed. I looked around, and found Canon did the samething. so I went Pentax super A, and started some M lenses. Dreamed LX but of course could not afford it. I used Nikon for a while when photograph could sometime bring me a little $ but eventually pentax only. Like the lenses, love the size of both the camera and lenses. First DSLR was K100D. Will stay with pentax as long as pentax stays with me (mount compatibility).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, brand, camera, cameras, canon, control, coolpix, dslr, entry-level, fuji, k-x, k10d, kodak film, lens, lenses, nikon, olympus, p80, parents, pentax, photography, point-and-shoot, sony, system, time, tina