Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Have you been plotted?

I decided to run a review of my photo history with Exposure Plot.

It seems I shoot more with ISO 400 at f/5.6 at 1/125sec at either 28mm or 70mm.

Interesting to see how ones lens collection impacts on how one shoots.

I reviewed my entire photo catalogue and then different folders at random. Not hard to tell when I got a new lens , but not just how my focal length suddenly changed but also the aperture and shutter preferences.

Most of my lenses ar f/2.8 and apart from a small percentage wide open, I seem to favour f/5.6.

Since I got the K20D it seems to be f/8, 1/200sec and ISO400 (still)

PK

05-21-2008, 06:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

A while ago, I ran ExposurePlot on my vacation photos from Disney World with my *ist DL, there were about 2,500 photos and the interesting thing was that just under 50% were taken with my then-new 50mm F1.4. ISO 200 was the highest ISO, and apertures were all over the map - F8 being the most used and "F0" the next highest - those were my Zenitar photos.

I am currently processing the over 4,000 pics from my latest trip there with my K20D and six lenses, and am planning to run ExposurePlot once I'm finished.
05-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Oooh, I had no idea there was a piece of software that does such a thing. I must investigate. I'll be running the software through my ~8 GB of files. (meager amount, but I've burned the rest)