Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hjoseph7 Quote
Actually if someone where to give you those other brands for Christmas you would gladly take them...
I for one would gladly win or receive any brand, the down side is I can barely afford to invest in glass for one. If I won a D810 or something I might have to switch and sell Pentax simply based on IQ.. though I'd seriously consider selling the 810. That would certainly open up funds for a few Pentax *'s and limiteds!

12-10-2014, 05:11 PM   #17
Veteran Member

I really don't like the way Canon cameras feel. The reasonably sized ones are too flimsy and cheap feeling, the ones that are ok are too big and heavy. Besides the ergonomics being wrong.

Nikon is better, but still too big, too heavy for the good ones.

I do like Fujitsu a lot, and Sony DSLR and DSLT cameras. They are actually quite good in terms of ergonomics and feel, and they are pretty small.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
150-600mm, 1dx, 7dmii, camera, canon, d750, dot, dslr, focus, hold, k3, k50, pentax, photography, tamron