Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #32
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Great comments everyone....seems there are many combinations. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
12-23-2014, 08:51 PM   #33
Pentaxian

I'm a right handed person that is left eye dominate. For most shots I've moved to using my left eye.

However for birds in flight/moving targets etc with long lenses (300mm) I keep both eyes open with my right eye looking through the viewfinder and my left eye looking/following the bird or moving target. It's hard to explain but I can "think?" my brain into swapping/seeing both views…..worth trying…….a bit like shooting a shotgun…..

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, eye, photography