Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2015, 05:32 AM   #1

K5 charger Slovenia needed

Hello everyone,
my name is Agata, I am from the Czech Republic but currently studying in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I am posting this message because I need a little bit of help. When coming from the Christmas holiday I left the charger for my K5 at home. I would survive without it but now we are planning some trips with my friends and my camera is dead, which I don't really like :P Is there anyone from Ljubljana with a K5 (or do other Pentax cameras have the same battery?) who could borrow me a charger for a while in exchange for a coffee/beer/wine/whatever you'd like, please? Thank you very much for any help and advice. Have a good light.
Agata

01-22-2015, 06:07 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Really cheap on ebay ORIGINAL VHBW AKKULADEGERÄT CHARGER FÜR PENTAX K-5 II K-5 IIs | eBay
01-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #3

Hello Agata,

You can go to Foto Besenicar store because they are the official Pentax partner and I´m sure they would help you.
Or you can wait on some friendly Pentax user :-)

Foto Beseni?ar - Specializirana trgovina s fotoaparati in opremo, servis in zastopstva

Good luck
01-22-2015, 07:20 AM   #4
Pentaxian

This ^

Where are you staying? I could lend you my charger, but not this week, since I have it at home.

01-22-2015, 08:49 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mato Quote
You can go to Foto Besenicar store because they are the official Pentax partner and I´m sure they would help you. Or you can wait on some friendly Pentax user :-) Foto Beseni?ar - Specializirana trgovina s fotoaparati in opremo, servis in zastopstva Good luck
Their address is Dunajska 57
01-22-2015, 09:51 AM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Their address is Dunajska 57
= right across from the Astra bus stop
01-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #7
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
I can lend you the charger, you can come to the Besenicar store to pick it up, since I work there
01-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #8

Original Poster
Hey everyone, thank you very much for your help. You saved me. The problem is solved now. Enjoy your weekend