Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by angela Quote
I am shooting in Raw but photoshop doesn't automatically take away the dots. What I attached to the first post is a raw file (turned TIFF) in photoshop. Is there something I have to ask photoshop to do. I checked my camera and the noise reduction wasn't actually on (stupidly) so I hope this makes all the difference.
Then that's strange. I've actually seen Photoshop remove these types of dots, through no interaction on my own. I don't know why it wouldn't remove these from the original raw file. Are you doing anything to the file before opening it with Adobe Camera Raw? What version of Photoshop are you using?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dots, dslr, photography