Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My KS-2 Design

I went into Photoshop and redesigned the KS-2 - not resizing anything EXCEPT the right edge of the flip-screen. I made that smaller. Then I moved some things around, to create a lot more room for holding.

Is the KS-2 cramped because Pentax hasn't managed to design a smaller LCD? It seems like it. What do you think of my design?

(The first on is the original. Apologies if my Photoshop skills aren't up to par, i've just started using it.)

EDIT: now that I think about it, my shaving off the thumb grip wasn't necessary - I ony left the bump part, but the flat extension being there is nice - extra grip.

Attached Images

02-08-2015, 07:49 PM   #2
Pentaxian

People seem to manage with the [tiny] Q and the MX-1, I don't see why not the K-S2. Pentax have a decent and competent design team who are versed in ergonomics I think

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, design, dslr, k-s2, ks-2, pentax, photography, redesign, space, thumb