Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2015, 02:09 PM - 1 Like   #106
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
We buy the same thing at the same time as well. I always get "the good one".
ROFL I have heard that exact phrase so many times. Every time we get new phones we get them identical and I "always get the good one". Tablets? I "got the good one". Computers? Yep, we've bought new ones three times in the last 10 years and I "always got the good one".

I'm lucky on cameras though, she always takes my backup body when I get a new one so of course I "worked all the bugs out first".

QuoteOriginally posted by jgnfld Quote
Statistically unlikely after about 7 items.
Statistics would only be involved if there was no force field surrounding her that messes with electronic items.

02-22-2015, 06:28 PM   #107
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
ROFL I have heard that exact phrase so many times. Every time we get new phones we get them identical and I "always get the good one". Tablets? I "got the good one". Computers? Yep, we've bought new ones three times in the last 10 years and I "always got the good one".

I'm lucky on cameras though, she always takes my backup body when I get a new one so of course I "worked all the bugs out first".
Phones, Stereo's, Computers, you name it. Both identical, bought at the same time. I have two K3's set up the exact same way. It doesn't matter which one she uses, I still got "the good one" because she unknowingly randomly presses buttons. I started driving her old Ford Ranger ('96) when she got a new Ranger ('04) and in the first month of her having the brand new truck, I still got "the good one"!

I thought I was alone.
02-22-2015, 08:23 PM - 1 Like   #108
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The worst I've heard going down this road... I used to talk to a banker from Paksitan like way up in their national bank. He had a big house, servants the whole deal. Well in Pakistan apparently it is a big social no no to be childless, and it's such a big deal , that my friend gave his brother who couldn't have children, one of his daughters. The family has meals together 3 or 4 times a week, so he still sees her quite a lot and they vacation together, and are together for all holidays. So guess how his brother says "thanks for your incredible sacrifice."? He tells everyone "I got the good one."
02-23-2015, 07:33 AM   #109
Emperor and Senpai

Original Poster
I always get the good one. Unfortunately I don't have a wife or girlfriend. Doom....

02-23-2015, 08:46 AM   #110
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Pentax is doomed because I like it, and anything I like is discontinued! This happens all the time with TV shows. Dark Angel, Firefly, The Tick, Life, The Doll House... Sooo maybe I should buy into Canikony and kill them off instead!