Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
07-12-2015, 05:11 AM - 1 Like   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Received my lens yesterday - I never knew FedEx Ground delivered on Saturdays.....

Lens was packed very well and super clean. Works just like it should. Invoice simply stated the SDM was replaced and lens was cleaned/checked and in good working order.

I'm happy - especially with their 6 month warranty on repairs. Now to move on......

07-12-2015, 06:41 AM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
Received my lens yesterday - I never knew FedEx Ground delivered on Saturdays.....

Lens was packed very well and super clean. Works just like it should. Invoice simply stated the SDM was replaced and lens was cleaned/checked and in good working order.

I'm happy - especially with their 6 month warranty on repairs. Now to move on......
Nice to confirm that KEH can get SDM parts. I will use KEH for my DA* 200--SDM died on it. Thanks for the update.
07-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #48
Veteran Member

Packed up my DA* 200 for shipment to KEH. Will send off tomorrow. I hope I have the same great results Stormtech did. BTW, does your SDM auto focus work well after the repair?
07-12-2015, 02:33 PM   #49
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
Packed up my DA* 200 for shipment to KEH. Will send off tomorrow. I hope I have the same great results Stormtech did. BTW, does your SDM auto focus work well after the repair?
Yes - perfectly silent and locks on focus positively. Acts just like my DA* 300 and DA* 60-250 now.