Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-18-2008, 05:47 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
I guess the question really is what are you thinking of coming to pentax from?

Do you have an existing camera???

That was my question, too, since he said he was considering Pentax as a back-up system. I'm a life-long Pentax user, but if I already had another brand of camera, I'd want my back-up body to be the same type as my main camera. But, if you truly want a Pentax, I wouldn't worry too much about them disappearing. As someone said earlier, even if Pentax disappears as a brand, someone will pick up the K mount and manufacture cameras for it. So, at some point WAY down the road, we may all have to become "Samsungians" or something.

06-18-2008, 07:26 AM   #17

Photos: Gallery
No, B&H and Adorama have been out since March. As soon as they ran out, I snatched mine from Abe's, not wanting to miss out.

Joe