Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2016, 08:27 PM   #331
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Newtophotos Quote
Does anyone know when the contract with precision will end?
Good question.. the rumor from a couple of months ago was June but June has 28 more days.. and there isn't any confirmation this rumored month was correct. Nor, even if it was correct, is there any confirmation Ricoh won't renew the contract..

I would think, by now, we'd have known something.. it isn't as if one repair facility is going to stop on day X and move everything over the next right? I mean.. they COULD but that seems improbable.. I think they'd have started moving over tools and parts over to some other facility already if they were moving anytime soon (esp this month).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
advance, apples, camera, comparison, complaints, cris, dollars, dslr, emails, issue, k-5 ii, lens, lenses, link, money, oregon, pentax, photography, precision, repair, ricoh, search, service, shop, thread, titles, weeks