Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2015, 06:51 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Strange little quirk I found with my K7

A couple of weeks ago, I was taking some photos late at night of a local band in a bar. It was around about 12:30 am when I decided to finish up and go home. The next day after I had gotten up and downloaded the photos to my computer, I was a little confused because there was only on file not two due to the day change.

I got to looking at the time stamp on the photos and saw that they were telling me the last photos were taken at around 11:30 pm. Now, sometimes I can be a little dumb but I know for a fact I finished up at 12:30.

After looking at my K7 just to make sure that the time and date were set right, I realized it had to be in the daylight savings time setting.

Somehow or another, When daylight saving started, the clock moved ahead not one but two hours.

edit;Now that I think about it, the clock in my camera jumped ahead 2 hours not fell behind two hours.

Like I said, strange little quirk.

Last edited by bigdavephoto; 10-01-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, day, daylight, daylight savings time, dslr, k7, photography, photos, quirk, time