Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2015, 05:41 AM   #61
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by focusr3 Quote
The EXIF data is with the picture although the time is wrong. K-50 with DA 50 1.8 "plastic fantastic" @ Golden hour. It's not always what you use it's when you use it.
perfect !!! and people (myself included of course ) have headache about gears

10-21-2015, 06:05 AM   #62
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The EXIF data is with the picture although the time is wrong. K-50 with DA 50 1.8 "plastic fantastic" @ Golden hour. It's not always what you use it's when you use it.
The K50 and the DA 50 1.8 are no slouch. The sensor is the same as that K5, the lens is modeled on the old FA 50 1.7 - these are good tools capable of top notch shots. Your choice of lighting and timing was excellent and your composition was as well.
10-21-2015, 06:55 AM   #63
Loyal Site Supporter

Timing and light.....can't be denied it is of utmost importance!

I am truly hoping she enjoys the K5 and gets deeply into photography. I wish I had at her age...instead of fast cars, faster girls, and cold beer. By now I would be a decent shooter instead of being forever locked into being mediocre...at best.

Regards!
10-21-2015, 07:11 AM   #64
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
fast cars, faster girls, and cold beer
that doesn't sound bad at all

10-21-2015, 07:25 AM   #65
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
that doesn't sound bad at all
Seemed pretty good at the time.....but as you age, that fast living comes back to haunt your old bones. Too much partying, too much fun, heck...I'm lucky to even be alive!

I keep telling Otis that his fast living will haunt him one day....but he claims he offsets it with plenty of relaxation and exercise.

He claims to do a thousand push ups a day......I've never seen him do that many, but he says he does them mostly at night when it's cooler?

Regards!