Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2015, 12:31 AM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Exposure values in viewfinder

Do you sometimes wish the exposure values, or EV scale will be displayed a little bit up in the viewfinder instead of at the bottom?
Maybe at the sides. I always have to look down to actually see the information there.
Sometimes I am so focused on achieving focus that I dont check what is going on with the exposure values and whether the EV scale is where I want it.

This could be just me

10-07-2015, 04:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
no, it's not you. It's is still hard for me to get used too, since I used the K1000 for so long, that is just a lever on the side.
Now I have to make sure I check the framing, focus and look at all the stuff at the bottom. It's just something I have to get used to.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, ev, exposure, exposure values, photography, scale, values, viewfinder