Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Spooked Quote
Net here on samos island, hence the delay with replies. Sorry guys. thanks for your informative replies. However the questiom of whether this is normal behavior in m mode still stands? If so then what is the possible scenario for its use. Sorry for errors, this is first time using net on my phone. Its tiresome. Thanks for the help everyone. Peter
Yes, it is normal. If what Procyon says is true, then use P-mode to set the exposure manually, and just make sure that the aperture is the last setting you dial in. I suppose Pentax figured that if you are shooting in manual already, you would do your own bracket.

07-08-2008, 04:17 AM   #17
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hi all and thanks for the pointers

Returning to my original post i wonder if anyone sees the wisdom in using bracketing in M mode? I mean, with the variation in DOF, and blending in CS3, isnt this the same idea as focus stacking? I cannot verify myself as i dont have access to a PC or Mac on the island.

As always your response has been fantastic. Thanks everyone

Peter